The Backster School offers Polygraph Training that includes a Structured Pre-Test determined by agency requirements.
Our school offers Examiners the flexibility to ADAPT the Pre-Test to meet your Agency's testing requirements and legal criteria based on various testing environments such as:
• Law Enforcement Investigations
• Pre-Employment Testing
• Personnel Security Screening
• A 10-Week APA Accredited Academic and Training Course of theory and practice
• Certification after proven practical application under indirect guidance
• Continued Mentorship for up to 1-year after course completion
• Optimal Student/Teacher Ratio – Maximum 10 Students
• Delivery setting: Theory portion is offered in a fully-equipped modern classroom;
practical testing exercises take place in a dedicated polygraph suit using leading-edge
COST & LOCATION
• Course: $8,500 + Accommodations: $6,000 + Meals: $6,000 = $20,500
• Price is applicable to Canadian Police and all other candidates including
• Located in In Kingston, Ontario Canada
Founded in 1959 by Cleve Backster, the Founder of Modern Polygraphy, The Backster School is owned by Limestone Technologies Inc. and is a Proud Canadian Company!
RESPECTED & RECOGNIZED BY:
• Accredited Program by the American Polygraph Association (APA)
• The Canadian Association of Police Polygraphists (CAPP)
• The American Association of Polygraphists (AAPP)
• The American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
Over 60 years of service to Law Enforcement, Military, Intelligence and Government Agencies in North America and Internationally.
For more information please contact Dave Bethune at 613.507.4660 x207
or email@example.com. Follow Us on Facebook & LinkedIn.