We’re reaching out today to share a guide we created in collaboration with our partners at Cradlepoint Canada, experts in hardware and software-defined LTE and 5G cellular network connectivity for in-vehicle and mobile use by first response organizations.
It’s called The Public Safety Guide to In-Vehicle Connectivity.. It highlights the importance of reliable connectivity in mission-critical situations and gives an executive overview of how leading fire and rescue and law enforcement organizations are rolling out next generation capabilities with cellular LTE and 5G connectivity.
What's inside the guide?
- An explanation of dual-carrier SIM routers
- First response vehicles as communication hubs
- Mobile internet reliability statistics
- The case for cellular broadband
- Case studies: LA Fire + Seattle Police