View As Webpage | View Archives | Email a Friend

November 26, 2019
Weinar - BB1

Nissei to acquire Negri Bossi

Nissei buying controlling share of Negri Bossi Intro: Japan-based Nissei said it's buying 75 per cent of Negri Bossi's shares now and the remaining 25 per cent "within a few years.”

Flexible packager TC Transcontinental to shutter P.E.I. facility

Citing low production volumes, the Montreal-based company says it will close the P.E.I. plant by January 2020 and lay off about 15 workers.

New president for additives maker Struktol

The Stow, Ohio-based company has named Mark Skakun III, a 10-year veteran of the firm, to the position.

Nexeo Plastics and Gendon Polymer sign distribution agreement for North America

Nexeo will now distribute Gendon’s product families, which include the Genflam, Genfil, and GenNex compound lines.
Special Reports 
Special Reports

New 3D printing technology produces “living” polymers

Researchers in Australia and New Zealand have successfully merged 3D/4D printing with a chemical process to produce “living” resin, with huge potential for fields as diverse as recycling and biomedicine. » Read More
Special Reports

Canadians at K 2019: Oh, Canada!

Canadian companies may not have been among the most numerous exhibitors at the K 2019 trade show in Düsseldorf in October, but they made an impact. From the Great White North direct to western Germany, here’s a look at some of the made-in-Canada developments and technologies unveiled at the big show. » Read More

APMA & CloudGRC CyberSecurity Innovation Conference

Nov. 27, 2019
Location: Mississauga, Ont.
» Read More

Compounding World Forum  

Dec. 3-4, 2019
Location: Tampa, Fla.
» Read More

Leistritz Twin-Screw Extrusion Workshop

Dec. 4-5, 2019
Location: Clinton, N.J.
» Read More