On January 22, Canadian Security magazine hosted the Cannabis Security Roundtable at its office in Toronto, Ont.
The thought leadership event brought together security experts to discuss, debate and share their subject-matter expertise on how licensed producers, retailers and other cannabis-related businesses in Canada can protect their facilities, assets, staff, customers and data.
Sponsored by GardaWorld, Pivot3, Johnson Controls Inc., and Raytec Systems Inc., roundtable participants included:
• Paul Baziuk, Johnson Controls Inc.
• Ken Doige, CannTrust
• Charles Ethier, GardaWorld
• David Hyde, Hyde Advisory
• Mike Jamieson, Raytec Systems Inc.
• Dave Scott, Pivot3
• Brandon Smith, Canopy Growth Corp
• Mike Soberal, Aurora Cannabis
Click here to view the whitepaper, videos and Q&A articles produced from Canadian Security's Cannabis Roundtable