Are you looking to protect common areas on site or update room access? We have designed our unique IP access control system so that you can profit from it. How can 2N® help me save time, money and that administrative stress?
Consider the access control from a modern point of view:
- Quick installation using one UTP cable (PoE) with no controllers, or any proprietary cabling.
- Build the entire solution on the edge using IN and OUT connectors for door strike, REX, door sensor or PIR sensor connection all built on the reader.
- Physical security increased on site by a built-in tamper switch. Get an instant notification if your reader is tampered with.
- Multi-technology readers - different access credentials within one unit. That's right, the only thing you have to choose is the appropriate access control technology: PIN, RFID card, smartphone, Bluetooth, finger.
- Do not have an intercom of one brand and a reader of another at the door. Our intercoms offer a combination of audio-visual communication and access control.
Do more than just open doors with our solution. Setting up scenarios in the Automation section is simple – but to simplify your work even more, we've prepared some .AM files for the most common scenarios you may be interested in. Just change them slightly, load them into the intercom, and you're good to go. If you are interested in hearing more about our 2N® solution offerings, please join me on my next webinar here.
Session title: Hear me, see me, let me in
In this session you will takeaway:
• Benefits of using open platform technologies
• Overview of 2N® technologies and axis network audio
• Solutions in education with 2N® + network audio
If you have any questions, please reach out at any time.
Regional Sales Manager, 2N®
E : Michael.Almeyda@axis.com
T: (905) 302 5339