Be the one helping to detect, prevent and resolve cybercrime to keep communities and organizations safe. Gain the skills to help meet the growing demand for cybercrime analysts in Canada through the online Graduate Certificate in Cybercrime Analysis
offered by the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC).
This 15-credit program is designed for those interested in pursuing or advancing in a career as a cybercrime, intelligence, business, data or risk analyst.
Benefits of the Program
- Offered part-time, fully online.
- Gain a specialized foundation and the applied skills to function as a cybercrime analyst.
- Taught by instructors who are leading industry specialists with extensive experience in their fields.
- Designed to meet the needs of various public security and law enforcement agencies, and organizations in business sectors requiring cybercrime analysts.
- Available to anyone from recent post-secondary graduates to mid-career professionals pursuing careers in cybercrime and risk analysis.
Courses include foundational skills in intelligence theories and applications, intelligence communications, advanced analytical techniques, and specialized courses in applied cybercrime analysis, and open-source intelligence and investigation.
Be Part of the Solution
Apply now to be part of the next cohort of the program starting September 2022