|If you click the images or links we will provide your subscription contact information only to that sponsor.|
A message from our sponsor
|Our online marketplace brings buyers and sellers together quickly and efficiently!|
Features and Benefits
• Available in 2 Pole, 15A & 20A with interrupting rating of 10kA & 22kA
• Ratings: HACR, SWD
• Plug-in or bolt-on branch circuit breakers for Siemens loadcentres or panelboards
• CSA Approved
• AFCI Breaker from Siemens is identified by the label that is visible when installed that reads; "Circuit Breaker & Combination Type AFCI"
• LED trip indicators for easier troubleshooting
• Trip indicators provide a valuable analysis tool to help electricians pinpoint the type of trip
• LED indications will appear for 5 seconds each time the AFCI is turned "ON" up to 30 days after the last trip
• INSTA-WIRE connectors
STANDARD offers the perfect solution to retrofit your high energy consuming HID floodlight fixtures. The 160 and 200 W LED floodlight replaces a 400 W HID equivalent, giving you up to 5 times longer life, with a 50% reduction in power consumption, and dramatically reducing maintenance and re-lamping costs. Also, with an LED luminaire there is no frustrating restrike time or wait time for the lights to turn back on as is the case with HID. STANDARD’s LED floods are available in many wattages (10 W to 200 W) to replace a 50 to 400 W HID fixture and are ideal for use in commercial, industrial and hard to reach areas where traditional luminaires are used.
>> Learn more...
Impact panel labels are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed labels used to permanently identify control panel components and racks. They will adhere to most smooth surfaces, including bare and painted metal. Any electrical panel type, low or high volume of labeling — Neumann Marking Solutions has the right panel label printers and software for you. Shop online for panel shop printing systems like the Impact AWMS 245 Plus with labeling software; and enter our free Pizza Lunch draw!
>> Shop now
The Multi-Mount Nonmetallic Cable Support Arm is the ideal cable support for either new or retrofit installations in manholes and vaults.
• Will not Rust or Corrode
• High Load Capacity
• No Grounding or Bonding
• Insulators not required
• 4 Arm Sizes Available
• Arms Bolt Directly to the Manhole Wall
>> Learn more...
Questions about our Electrical Business Connects, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org