Are you at the top of your game when identifying EE opportunities and challenges?
Keeping track of all the changes within the energy industry can seem overwhelming, but we do need to stay up-to-date to identify opportunities and challenges.
At AESP's Summer Conference, we are gathering all the experts to speak about the exciting technological game-changers, new program ideas and policy changes that are taking place now, and framing the conversation around the future - of the utility and its sources of future energy savings.
Approximately CAD$921 (US$695) AESP Members
Approximately CAD$1054 (US$795) Non Members
Early Registration ends August 7, after that date, the cost will be an additional US$100.
(Get the full agenda here)
Business Models & Policy
- Navigating the Ebbs and Flows of Policy Changes
- Carbon Pricing Mechanisms, Cap-and-Trade
- Regional Approaches to Electrification Strategy and Development
- The Market View from REV: New Business Models Emerging from REV
- Community Energy Planning and its impact on utility DSM Programs
- Optimizing integration of DER into Grid Infrastructure
- Strategies for promoting Electric Vehicles
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Smart Energy Management Technology
- The role of RCTs & Behavioral EE Evaluations
- Integrating M&V into Projects
- Indoor Cannabis Production: The Next Efficiency Opportunity?
- Moving from Paper Rebates to Upstream Incentives
- Green Button - are the Costs and Benefits worth it?
- Embedded Energy Managers
- Strategic Energy Management for Industrial Customers
Training Courses (Optional)
In addition to the conference, you will have the option - at an additional fee - to attend exclusive AESP Training Courses.
DSM Program Manager Workshop
Building a Program - from Concept to Evaluation
(For Utilities only)
1.5 days, August 28-29, 2017
Cost: Approximately CAD$1160 (US$875) per person or 5 points for AESP group members
Learning to S.E.E: Sell Efficiency Effectively
1 day, August 29, 2017
Cost: Approximately CAD$789 (US$595) per person
Sheraton Centre Toronto
123 Queen Street West, Toronto
The group rate is CAD$219 and will be available until August 7 or until the room block is full.
Reserve your room now!
IESO (Save on Energy)
15215 S. 48th St., Suite 170 Phoenix, AZ 85044
PHONE: 480-704-5900 - www.aesp.org