a message from the publisher

The Baking Association of Canada is pleased to announce the next Bakery Showcase will take place April 10-11, 2022 in Toronto. We look forward once again to welcoming the industry at that time to Canada's premier baking industry event – the largest and ONLY baking industry business-to-business trade show and conference produced in Canada.

Join thousands of industry professionals from bakeries (retail, wholesale, commercial, in store), grocery and food-service outlets.

Exhibit in the trade show filled with 350 booths in about 100,000 square feet showcasing baked goods (fresh, proof-and-bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw-and-serve) baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services and technology.

We have an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations, including:
  • Bakers Journal and founding sponsor Ardent Mills will reveal the Jake the Baker Inspirational Bakery of the Year and present the award in person!
  • Justine Martin will share the inspiring story of how she used her creativity, flexibility and communication skills to build a thriving business, Guilty Pleasures Bakery + Catering. Learn how acting on the right opportunity at the right time can mean successfully scaling up.
  • Mahathi Mundluru, a contestant on the Great Canadian Baking Show will share why she entered the competition, what it's like to bake under pressure under the tent and details of her specialties.
  • A new Student Cake Decorating Competition! Watch as the professional bakers of tomorrow craft their creations and present them for judging!
And much more . . . watch baking.ca for program updates!