a message from our sponsor

LUDA Foods, manufacturer of soups, sauces and custom blends, is pleased to announce the acquisition of Delmare Quality Foods Inc. Delmare manufactures spreads, liquid sauces and other specialty products for the Canadian foodservice and industrial markets, notably garlic spreads, tomato sauces, onions, dips and pestos. Founded in 1996, Delmare operates out of Toronto, ON, and maintain a strong adherence to quality assurance and food safety standards. Their success can be attributed mainly to their high-quality products and relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction through outstanding service. “We are very excited with this investment as it aligns perfectly with our strategic plan to accelerate our growth and sustain long term success at LUDA” says Robert Eiser, President at LUDA. “We have an unparalleled commitment to our customers and anticipate that our integrated product depth will create better efficiencies for all our partners. We look forward to strengthening our identity as category leaders in dry mixes and becoming more competitive in the spreads, liquid sauce and specialty items marketplace as well.” “This is an exciting new chapter for Delmare. LUDA Foods investment in Delmare allows us to join a company with a similar identity and culture yet different product categories, allowing for complementary growth and synergies.” says Bob Kowall, President of Delmare.

LUDA Foods
6200 Trans-Canada
Pointe-Claire, Québec
Canada H9R 1B9
514-695-3333
1 800-267-3333
Contact Us