A message from our sponsor

Bakery Showcase 2022 is set for April 10-11 at Toronto’s Congress Centre! Canada’s national baking industry event – featuring a bustling trade show and conference will feature an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations. It’s an ideal way to get food industry intel and make valuable connections.

Highlights include:
  • Keynote speaker: Justine Martin will share the inspiring story of how she used her creativity, flexibility and communication skills to build a thriving business, Guilty Pleasures Bakery + Catering. Learn how acting on the right opportunity at the right time can mean successfully scaling up.
  • Learn Your ABCs: The Art and Business of Baking with Cannabis: Experts in baking with cannabis, cannabis licensing and other related topics will share the latest information about this growing trend. Join what promises to be a popular session to find out what’s involved and decide if it’s right for your bakery business!
  • Top 5 Trends and Opportunities for Your Bakery: Jane Dummer, Registered Dietitian, and columnist in Bakers Journal, will present a look ahead at trends baking and suggest ways you can act on these shift in the market to ensure your bakery or bakery café thrives into the future. Known as the Pod to Plate Food Consultant, Jane collaborates and partners with the food and nutrition industry across North America.
  • Thriving in a Labour Shortage: A panel of experts tackle challenges for Canadian bakeries. This informative session will show you how to get grants for your bakery, how to find and keep skilled employees, how automation can help your bakery efficient and less dependent on skilled labour, and more!
  • Scouting out products and tools for your trade: 100,000 square feet showcasing baked goods (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve) baking ingredients, equipment, industrial baking systems, packaging services and technology and experts to help you make smart decisions for your bakery business.
  • Bakers Journal and founding sponsor Ardent Mills will reveal the Jake the Baker Inspirational Bakery of the Year and present the award in person! We are now accepting entries at jakethebaker.com
And much more . . . watch baking.ca for program updates!

Baking Association of Canada
7895 Tranmere Drive, Suite 202 Mississauga ON L5S 1V9
Telephone : 905 405 0288 | info@baking.ca | www.baking.ca