A message from our sponsor

Bakery Showcase 2022 marks the long-awaited return of the in-person food industry trade show, offering ample opportunities for equipment and ingredient manufacturers and suppliers to connect with baking businesses large and small.

The jam-packed two-day event also provides an opportunity to collect information, spot new trends and see how baking equipment, ingredient and business service vendors are innovating and put new trends on your radar. Finally, it offers a congenial setting to renew years-long relationships, build new ones and seize opportunities.

Bakery Showcase 2022 is set for April 10-11 at Toronto’s Congress Centre! Canada’s national baking industry event – featuring a bustling trade show and conference will feature an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations. It’s the only show like it in Canada.

Join thousands of industry professionals from bakeries (retail, wholesale, commercial, in store), grocery and food-service outlets. Exhibit in the trade show filled with 350 booths in about 100,000 sq.ft. showcasing baked goods (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve) baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services and technology.

Check out this video for a taste of what to expect at the largest and only baking industry business-to-business trade show and conference produced in Canada – presented by the Baking Association of Canada.
» Watch now!

Baking Association of Canada
c/o 4-2380 Wyecroft Rd. Oakville, ON L6L 6W1
Telephone : 905 405 0288 | info@baking.ca | www.baking.ca