A message from our publisher

A food and beverage organization’s production capabilities are highly dependent on the state of its capital assets. The goal of any organization is to maximize uptime.

Join Food and Beverage Engineering and Maintenance on May 26 as we discuss with a panel of experts how to leverage the availability of key production assets to meet quotas and maintain profit margins.

Moderated by Editor, Mario Cywinski, Machinery and Equipment MRO this half-day educational forum allows maintenance, reliability and maintenance professionals in the Food and Beverage sector to learn techniques to easily identify an asset issue, and react to solve problems, preventing unexpected and costly breakdowns.

Sessions Spotlight
How Robotics is Changing Food Factories
Jim Beretta, Canadian Food Innovation Network
The presentation tells the story of how savvy Operations teams can integrate technology into their plants to achieve efficiency and open up new business opportunities for their organizations.

Uptime optimization through the use of visual management tools
Mariela Castaño, Kunst Solutions
Learn tips and tricks that can quickly be applied within the work environment to improve observation that processes are in control, running at rate along with a method to keep team members engaged and helping to early detect potential problems.

Data-driven Warehouse Operations – Evidence-based Insights for Amplified Productivity and Profit
Paul Tolnai, Icicle Technologies Inc.
Learn about essential data-points that reveal opportunities for enhanced efficiencies, sustained productivity, and even better profitability.

Best Practices for Improving Uptime in Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Jim Neawedde, ABB
Learn how the system design impacts uptime, how energy efficiency plays a role, how you can make improvements, and what tools and resources can help you create efficiencies that drive uptime.