About Us

View As Webpage

 
Message from our sponsor
 
1st International Meat and Meat Processing Industry Exhibition in Canada
 
1st International Meat and Meat Processing Industry Exhibition in Canada
 
The countdown is on to MeatEx Canada! It’s the premier exhibition for the domestic and international meat and poultry industry. In particular, MeatEx Canada will highlight the important ways the industry is moving into the future, as exhibitors showcase the latest and upcoming innovations, technologies, processes, and products.

We invite you to visit MeatEx at Enercare Exhibition Place in Toronto from Sept. 28-30, 2022, Hall C.

Visit our online ticket shop ,apply promo code FOODINCANADA for 30% discount on your ticket to MeatEx Canada and choose show pass (early bird). With this ticket, you can access the exhibition and all side events. Please note that the online ticket shop will close on September 27, 2022.

More about MeatEx:
From September 28- 30, 2022, MeatEx will highlight the most important ways the animal protein industries move into the future. From high tech processing facilities to the latest packaging and food safety trends as well as growing expectations of products quality, the exhibitors will showcase high quality products & innovative solutions to the demands of the slaughterhouses, processing industries and the butchers/retail trade.

As the intersection of industry and product, MeatEx has 3 different sections: product (fresh and processed), machinery/industry and retail/butchery equipment. The whole chain of production, packaging, distribution, warehousing, and sale of red meat, poultry, seafood, and processed products is included in this fair which is presented in the product group. Download the product group here or visit our website for more information.

MeatEx is your exhibition. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach new markets, find new suppliers, establish new contacts, gain insights for your business, discover new products, processes, or technologies.
 
Ticket Shop | Product Groups | Contact Us | Website
 
 
Follow us:
 
instagram icon linkedin icon