A message from our sponsor

Are you looking for new packaging, machinery, ingredients?
Do you require pest control, funding, labelling services?

It’s all under one roof at Meat Industry Expo October 14-15 2022!

Now in its 25th year , over 70 exhibitors will be on-hand ready to answer your questions and provide custom solutions to your processing, wholesaling, foodservice, and retail needs.

Show Features

Farm Credit Canada Coffee Bar
Start your day at the Meat Industry Expo with a fresh cuppa joe courtesy of Farm Credit Canada, located in the flavours section of the trade show floor.

Enjoy a Cold One on MNP
Stop by the MNP & Muskoka Brewery beer garden located in the Flavours section for a taste of cold refreshing locally crafted beer courtesy of MNP.

Ontario’s Finest Butcher Final Round
The final round of this annual competition takes place right on the tradeshow floor Friday afternoon, watch as three top Ontario butchers compete head-to-head for meat-cutting supremacy.

An Evening with Handtmann
The Niagara Falls Convention Centre lounge will be all Handtmann orange on October 15 as guests arrive at the Friday night social event – an open house from 7:00-11:00pm. Enjoy some spectacular charcuterie and a pint while relaxing and socializing with peers.

Food Safety Forum
Join us for our Food Safety Speaker sessions on October 15! We have curated a current list of topics and a knowledgeable panel of industry professionals to provide you with information on the latest trends in food safety.

Your registration is on us!

For a limited time, register online using the promo code provided below to receive complimentary two-day access to Expo.

Promo Code: FOODINCANADA

Meat & Poultry Ontario
130 Malcolm Rd Guelph, ON N1K 1B1
Tel: 519-763-4558 | news@meatpoultryon.ca