Download Redzone’s new playbook: 5 Strategies for Breaking Through the Manufacturing Labor Shortage and Scoring a Big Win
The push to hire a new generation of frontline workers is on. As experienced employees retire, manufacturing companies need a healthy talent pipeline to keep their operations running smoothly.
In our new guide, we share five key strategies firms can leverage to attract and retain exceptional, long-term workers in today’s tight labor market:
- Turn a job into a career by offering meaningful benefits
- Attract digital natives by showcasing innovative technology
- Create simplified onboarding processes for an excellent employee experience
- Foster collaboration using modern tools that encourage communication
- Cultivate talent by providing employee coaching and education