A message from our sponsor

At Carrousel Packaging, we’re proud to be Canada’s leader in packaging solutions, and we strive to become the industry standard for sustainable, eco-responsible packaging.

Going green with open arms
After 50 years of constant innovation and development, Carrousel Packaging has become Canada’s leader in packaging. And, as a family business headed by Brigitte Jalbert, we’ve given ourselves the mission of encouraging our clients to adopt more eco-responsible ways of doing business. How? By offering them a variety of innovative solutions to reduce single-use plastics and encouraging recycling. And by accompanying them throughout their ecological transition, helping them comply with new government and municipal regulations (in effect in Montreal as of March 28, 2023, and federally, starting December 22, 2023).

Michel Bourrassa, our CEO, is firmly committed to that cause and knows that the ecological turnaround must start internally: "We’ve just launched the Eco Innov Centre, to develop as much knowledge and expertise about eco-responsibility as possible, with the goal of helping our clients achieve best practices, so that together, we can change the way we use packaging.”

A key player, now more than ever
Carrousel Packaging strives to play a major role by positively influencing its 18,000 clients, including small-business owners, restaurants and bars, food processors, supermarkets and manufacturers. To that end, it’s vital to play an active role in the evolution of our industry in order to truly become eco-responsible corporate citizens. Steadfastly determined to be a key player in the development of sustainable and eco-responsible packaging solutions across Canada, Carrousel Packaging is firmly committed to preserving the planet's resources by reducing the environmental impact of its products over the coming years.

For more information, visit carrousel.ca

Carrousel
Contact Us