A message from our sponsor

Join us on May 14-15 at the Vancouver Convention Centre! The Baking Association of Canada’s national baking industry event, featuring a bustling trade show and conference, will feature an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations.

Connecting and Learning
The baking industry will benefit from education sessions exploring such topics as telling your bakery’s story, celebrating women in baking and sustainability. They’ll see engaging demonstrations by top bakers, exciting student and pizza competitions and have outstanding access to market research – all in one place over two days!

Scouting Products and Tools
Showcase will provide a gathering place for all facets of the baking industry. Bakery businesses will find baked goods (fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, thaw & serve), baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services and technology and experts to keep them up to date on baking innovations.

Finding Solutions to Pain Points
Attending food businesses and their teams will make helpful connections with suppliers of state-of-the-art packaging, equipment, innovative ingredients, tech tools, financing programs, sustainable packaging and more. At every booth they’ll find experts – YOU – ready to problem-solve with them on their most persistent challenges, help them work smarter, grow and reap the rewards. Bring your expertise to Bakery Showcase to help them make this transition!

Check out the updated schedule at bakeryshowcasecanada.ca, which includes these practical and inspiring sessions:
  • What does a sustainable bakery look like – and how do we get there? Learn strategies from a panel that includes Matt Cimon, president of Portofino Bakery and co-founder of Bond Bakery Brands, and Michelle Reid, business lead for B Corp!
  • A panel celebrating Women in Baking sponsored by Ardent Mills!
  • Baker and podcaster Mark Dyck offers guidance on how bakeries can tell the story of their bakery . . . and how it can help your bottom line!
  • The Baking Association of Canada’s annual general meeting and meet-and-greet!
  • Up-and-coming bakeries share their origin stories, struggles and triumphs!
  • Top bakers and pastry chefs demonstrate techniques and field questions on the baking stage!
  • Technical Talk: Why Damaged Starch Is a Must Parameter in Flour Specifications for Bakers, by Dr. M. Hikmet Boyacioglu, Applications Development Specialist, KPM Analytics, Cereals & Grains Association
  • The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competition featuring top chefs vying for a trip to Las Vegas Pizza Expo! Discover what the most creative pizza chefs in Canada are doing with dough and toppings!
The next Showcase West happens in 2027, so don’t miss your chance to connect now in the Vancouver! It’s the only show like it in Canada, a one-stop shop for making connections with vendors and fellow baking professionals and the best way to refresh your bakery business and get up to date on trends!

Book your booth now! To exhibit and/or sponsor, CLICK HERE!

Baking Association of Canada
c/o 4-2380 Wyecroft Rd. Oakville, ON L6L 6W1
Telephone : 905 405 0288 | info@baking.ca | www.baking.ca