A message from our sponsor

Why Brampton?
  • Supported by industry-leading technology, top-quality products and talent pool, there are over 60 direct food and beverage manufacturing facilities employing more than 8,500 people.
  • The economic activity associated with these facilities creates more than 13,000 additional indirect “spin-off” jobs in upstream and downstream industries (e.g., agriculture, packaging, logistics) across Ontario and more than 6,500 additional indirect jobs elsewhere in Canada.
  • Gibraan Ali, president, Alima Foods Inc., describes, “Brampton is a well-located, newer city that offers a certain freshness we believe is unmatched by other cities in the Greater Toronto Area.”
  • Brent Cator, owner and CEO, Cardinal Meats says, “As a leader in the protein manufacturing industry, the City of Brampton is very supportive of our business and future growth plans. We’ve found that Brampton has a quality talent pool of potential new staff including new immigrants who want to succeed at their first jobs in Canada.”
  • Todd Parsons, CEO of Coke Canada Bottling, explains, “Coke Canada Bottling is a family-owned Canadian business with a history of more than 20 years in Brampton. Building a strong relationship with the City of Brampton, the city’s economic development team, and the Brampton Board of Trade is vital to our growth journey.”

Invest Brampton
2 Wellington Street West Brampton
Ontario L6Y 4R2 Canada
905-874-2650 or 1-888-381-BRAM
investbrampton.ca