a message from our sponsors

Our Keto-Friendly Flour Blend allows you to streamline product development and enhance speed to market. This flour blend successfully balances dietary fibers and grains and has been formulated to run on your existing equipment. Bring keto-friendly products to market with a taste and texture that will meet or exceed consumers expectations.

Speak with our experts...
Learn More

At DTS, stainless auger conveyors are one of our specialities. We manufacture auger conveyors in horizontal, inclined and vertical models for a wide variety of food products including wet, dry, fresh and frozen condition.

Damage to products is prevented by design features such as the minimum distance between auger and body, rounded auger blades in the input end of the auger, and a progressive auger pitch to prevent overloading.

A range of options are available including infeed hoppers (wet or dry), clean-in-place motorised spray bar, safety covers, load cells, and different surface finishes.

We have a fully insulated auger body available for use with hot or cold foods products. The auger diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your capacity, application and lay-out requirements.
Learn More

Altech has been providing environmental consulting to the food and beverage industry since 1986. Our extensive knowledge and cutting-edge innovations help our clients reduce risk and do the best for the environment using the most cost-effective means. If you have questions about your plant compliance, process sustainability or property condition, we have answers.
Learn More

Providing a full line of specialty and commodity ingredients: Butter, Cheese, Cream Cheese, Dairy Powders, Egg replacers, Fluid & Evaporated, Functional Proteins, Milk & Whey Replacers, Milk Powders, Whey Powders.

Lactalis' ingredients are used by some of the world's most respected and successful food processors and feature prominently in a diverse selection of many popular and well-known brands.

E: ingredientsinfo@ca.lactalis.com
Learn More