a message from our sponsors

The Sprint 2 Dicer builds on the technology of the DiversaCut Sprint® Dicer and is inspired by the longstanding Model G. Accepting an infeed product up to 6.5" (165.1 mm) in any dimension, the dicer offers a stainless steel sanitary design throughout with the food zone completely isolated from the mechanical zone.
Learn More

Our Keto-Friendly Flour Blend allows you to streamline product development and enhance speed to market. This flour blend successfully balances dietary fibers and grains and has been formulated to run on your existing equipment. Bring keto-friendly products to market with a taste and texture that will meet or exceed consumers expectations.

Speak with our experts...
Learn More

Canada’s domestic Halal market is valued at $2 billion annually. Fueled by over 1 million Muslim Canadians, Halal is a rapidly growing opportunity for Canadian producers. We have been reliably certifying Canadian clients for 30 years and our well recognized HTO Halal certification mark is found on many store shelves. Whether you produce intermediate or finished products, Halal certification will bring solid value-added advantages to your business. Let HTO help you certify your products today!
Learn More

Corbion partners with the world’s food manufacturers to put truly sustainable food solutions to work. Our state-of-the-art ingredient solutions redefine preservation, inspiring and enabling forward-thinking companies to create and prolong all the hallmarks of freshness and safety – like texture, taste and microbial integrity – that shape delightful eating experiences, all while protecting the planet future generations will inherit. We deliver both tangible and intangible value, helping our customers craft delicious, nourishing foods consumers can trust. At Corbion, our priorities as consumers shape the products we help make possible – products that allow our families, our friends, and our customers to thrive.
Learn More