a message from our sponsors

At DTS, stainless auger conveyors are one of our specialities. We manufacture auger conveyors in horizontal, inclined and vertical models for a wide variety of food products including wet, dry, fresh and frozen condition.

Damage to products is prevented by design features such as the minimum distance between auger and body, rounded auger blades in the input end of the auger, and a progressive auger pitch to prevent overloading.

A range of options are available including infeed hoppers (wet or dry), clean-in-place motorised spray bar, safety covers, load cells, and different surface finishes.

We have a fully insulated auger body available for use with hot or cold foods products. The auger diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your capacity, application and lay-out requirements.
Learn More

SIDMACs experienced in-house engineering team, works closely with each customer to design fit for purpose equipment to clients requirements and specifications. As a quality, custom Stainless-Steel Manufacturer, SIDMAC specializes in industrial process vessel design and fabrication for an extensive range of industry and specialized applications.
Learn More

Join us at Bakery Showcase on May 14-15 at the Vancouver Convention Centre! The Baking Association of Canada’s national baking industry event will feature an exciting lineup of inspirational speakers, education sessions, competitions and demonstrations, and a busy trade show. Showcase provides a gathering place for all facets of the baking industry: fresh, proof & bake, par-baked, freezer-to-oven, and thaw-and-serve products, baking ingredients, equipment, packaging services, technology and baking industry experts. Book your booth now! To exhibit and/or sponsor,
Learn More