a message from our sponsors

Pectin is a clean label ingredient that has many applications beyond just jams and jellies. Pectin combines functional performance with label appeal, and is establishing a foothold in an array of other food and beverage categories such as plant-based dairy alternatives, low-calorie beverages, desserts, ice creams and gummies to name a few. Find out how Cargill’s line of UniPECTINE® can help your product innovation. Reach out to Blendtek to learn more.
Learn More

Introducing the Flavor Focus series from FlavorSum. Discover the top and fastest growing flavors in recent food and beverage launches from Mintel’s Global New Products Database. You’ll get trends about leading categories including beverage, bakery, confections, and dairy. Find the innovation inspiration you need to successfully jumpstart your next launch. Need additional insights? Sign up for FlavorSum Discover.
Learn More

Vacuum enhances product quality and increases productivity:
  • In almost all meat processing applications like: Pneumatic conveying of slaughtering waste, slicing, tumbling, filling, etc.
  • In Vacuum packaging, the vacuum pump is literally the heart of the packaging machine

Being a global market leader, our vacuum pumps are the industry standard.

We also service ALL-BRANDs of vacuum pumps with our REPAIR-REBUILD-REPLACE Service at our 3 Canadian locations.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More