a message from our sponsors

Flavorcan International Inc. manufactures the highest quality, custom designed flavours in the industry. Visit our website or contact us today to discover how we can help you succeed in the market. 
Learn More

At DTS, stainless auger conveyors are one of our specialities. We manufacture auger conveyors in horizontal, inclined and vertical models for a wide variety of food products including wet, dry, fresh and frozen condition.

Damage to products is prevented by design features such as the minimum distance between auger and body, rounded auger blades in the input end of the auger, and a progressive auger pitch to prevent overloading.

A range of options are available including infeed hoppers (wet or dry), clean-in-place motorised spray bar, safety covers, load cells, and different surface finishes.

We have a fully insulated auger body available for use with hot or cold foods products. The auger diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your capacity, application and lay-out requirements.
Learn More

Blendtek is proud to announce an exciting new partnership with Cargill. This relationship was created with customer-centricity at its foundation and provides Canadian food manufacturers with the opportunity to partner with Blendtek’s highly customer-focused and solution-oriented teams for projects requiring sweeteners, proteins, texturizers, chocolate, cocoa and edible oils. Together we are combining high quality and innovative ingredients with the service needed to keep up with rapidly changing market conditions. Interested in learning more?
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More