a message from our sponsors

Barentz is a leading global life science ingredients distributor. Barentz sources specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Learn More

Fibersol® dietary fibre can help support sugar reduction label claims. How? It can replace many of the functional properties of sugar, offering a real option to achieve significant sugar reduction and noticeable calorie reduction, with the ability to reduce sugar up to 30%, depending on the application. See what Fibersol® can do for your brand.
Learn More

The keto market is expected to grow to almost $15 billion globally in 2027, and Ardent Mills is helping bakeries and CPG companies alike take advantage of this growing opportunity. Our lineup of keto friendly flour blends has been formulated to replace conventional flour in your signature formulations – on your existing equipment – to get new products to market quickly. Let’s innovate what’s next.
Learn More

Remove foreign material and product defects easily with Optimum Sorting optical sorters. Combining camera, laser, and metal detection techniques with AI-assisted analysis, Optimum sorters improve product quality without compromising throughput. With machines for potatoes, fruit, and vegetables to finished confectionery or frozen products, let us customize an Optimum sorter to suit your products and budget. Contact Eckert Machines to put 20+ years of optical sorting experience to work for you.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More