a message from our sponsors

Ariva offers shipping and packaging supplies such as corrugated boxed, tapes, films, labels and more to ensure your products arrive at their destination in pristine condition. Our experienced team will work closely with you to understand your unique requirements and develop a customized solution that is tailored to your needs.

Every business is unique, which is why we stock a wide range of products in our warehouse for immediate distribution. With our help, you can focus on what you do best while we take care of logistics. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your business succeed.
Learn More

At DTS, stainless auger conveyors are one of our specialities. We manufacture auger conveyors in horizontal, inclined and vertical models for a wide variety of food products including wet, dry, fresh and frozen condition.

Damage to products is prevented by design features such as the minimum distance between auger and body, rounded auger blades in the input end of the auger, and a progressive auger pitch to prevent overloading.

A range of options are available including infeed hoppers (wet or dry), clean-in-place motorised spray bar, safety covers, load cells, and different surface finishes.

We have a fully insulated auger body available for use with hot or cold foods products. The auger diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your capacity, application and lay-out requirements.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More