a message from our sponsors

A worldwide leader in microbiological diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux is committed to evolving with the industry, offering innovative tests for cannabis microbial testing. Our portfolio of cannabis testing solutions is always growing. Our offer includes rapid pathogen detection, quality indicator testing, and gender identification. Discover how bioMérieux Canada can help grow your business with consistent, efficient cannabis and hemp testing.
Learn More

DTS specializes in design and manufacture of stainless screw blanchers and coolers. We manufacture screw blanchers for a wide variety of fruit and vegetable products, pasta, and seafood.

The screw diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your application and capacity. We supply a range of integrated infeed, by-pass and outfeed solutions, and integration of the system in greenfield or brownfield projects, including heat exchanger, controls, service platforms and piping.

For more information, please follow the weblink below.
Learn More

Eckert Machines proudly presents the ProCut Series all-in-one production solution for sauce, confectionery, and dairy applications from Inox Fer, an Italian manufacturer of custom mixing solutions. In a single working cycle, the ProCut cuts, mixes, cooks at up to 120°C – optionally under vacuum, homogenizes, concentrates, and cools raw materials into finished product ready for filling. Omni and Industrial versions are available for 20-500 litre batches. Let us customize a ProCut system for your operation.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More