a message from our sponsors

Malabar Ingredients proudly serves diverse industries, including meat, dairy, bakery, prepared foods, and pet food. Our commitment to top-quality products is evident through partnerships with key suppliers like Butter Buds, Fismer Lecithin, and Interfiber. Additionally, our new facility specializes in custom dry blending solutions, enabling us to meet unique customer needs. We strive to deliver excellence in our blends and ingredients for a wide range of industries.
Learn More

DTS specializes in design and manufacture of stainless screw blanchers and coolers. We manufacture screw blanchers for a wide variety of fruit and vegetable products, pasta, and seafood.

The screw diameter, configuration and length are designed to match your application and capacity. We supply a range of integrated infeed, by-pass and outfeed solutions, and integration of the system in greenfield or brownfield projects, including heat exchanger, controls, service platforms and piping.

For more information, please follow the weblink below.
Learn More

Food in Canada has earned the highest degree of trust and respect within the industry serving the Canadian food and beverage processing industry. Download the media kit to learn more about how to partner with Food in Canada on your next advertising campaign.
Learn More