Our GRS plastic drying trays are the most efficient and economical solution available. Now offered in metal detectable plastic. The additive is a concentrate that we can add to the HDPE plastic tray, which will make it traceable with your metal detector and x-ray machine on your automation line, for an added level of safety. We use 20% of this additive with 80% HDPE plastic. Both are 100% FDA and food grade approved and have been used in the food industry for years.
• Our trays have over 13,000 holes for optimal airflow • Patented rails on the bottom of the trays elevate them from the racks to improve airflow and aid in preventing wear to the tray itself.
• Eliminates metal debris contamination of cannabis, soft gels or capsules
• Lightweight and more cost effective than stainless steel trays
• Fits standard rack (18 x 24 perforated tray)
• Temperature range from -50° to 100°C • Available in custom colours to assign to specific cannabis strains during the drying and curing process to help prevent cross contamination.
Plastic is a much safer product to use than metal for drying and curing, and with this additive you can still use your current equipment.
4410 Paletta Court
Burlington, ON L7L 5R2
T: 289-288-0001 | Contact Us