About Us

View As Webpage | View Archives | Email a Friend

@{mv_date_MMM d, yyyy}@
BAC Showcase

High Tide to acquire Colorado edibles manufacturer

The company announced that it has acquired 80 per cent interest in NuLeaf Naturals LLC, based in Denver, Col., with a three-year option to acquire the remaining 20 per cent. The transaction is valued at US$31.24 million (CA$39.9 million).

B.C. allows pot shops to sell cannabis-themed merchandise

The Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General announced Nov. 26 that private pot shops can immediately begin selling ancillary items that have a clear link to cannabis. The ministry says the new policy is meant to provide customers with more choice and legal cannabis sellers with additional revenue streams.

Smith Falls backs loosening of cannabis consumption rule

During the Nov. 15 committee of the whole meeting, Smiths Falls Council received a delegation from Canopy Growth Corporation, urging councillors to encourage the province to allow private businesses to sell edible cannabis products produced by federally-regulated licensed cannabis producers for on-premises consumption.
Sponsor Spotlight 
Annex Bookstore

Sustainable, Sun-Grown Cannabis

Justin Cannabis is well-known in the cannabis community as a prolific contributor of images to High Times magazine and several best-selling books on marijuana. In this book, Justin shares his beautiful, sun-filled photographs to provide a behind-the-scenes look at Humboldt’s Finest Farms, a collection of growers in Northern California devoted to producing sustainable, sun-grown cannabis crops. Readers will learn the importance of conservation and a host of best practices for a sustainable future for cannabis. Every page is filled with tips ranging from land and soil preparations, irrigation, plant selection, planting methods for optimal results, ideal lighting (sun and solar powered), polyculture and permaculture, training and trellising, natural pest/animal control, and more. With over 150 images that depict soil preparations, growth stages, conservation, harvesting, drying and curing processes, notes on preserving freshness, and more, lovers of home-grown and commercial cannabis fans will find much to love and celebrate in this book.

» Order Now

Lift & Co. 2021 recap: Where are we now?

Industry leaders contemplate on next steps at Lift & Co. Expo 2021 in Toronto. Master growers talk about next-phase growing techniques for commercial production. » Read More

Canopy Growth announces management changes

Canopy Growth Corp. has announced changes to its Executive Management Committee. Effective immediately, Mike Lee, executive VP and CFO, and Rade Kovacevic, president and chief product officer will step down from their respective roles on the Executive Management Committee and depart from the company on Dec. 31, 2021. » Read More

The 2021 Top Grower looks to reach a higher goal

As a status member from the Eagle Clan, located on the Haida Gwaii (an archipelago on the West Coast of B.C.), and someone whose mother is a residential school survivor, 2021 Canada's Top Grower, Albert Eppinga is finding ways to employ, educate, and empower the Indigenous communities across Canada. » Read more

Grow UP Conference & Expo 2021

Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2021
Niagara Falls, ON
» Learn More

Lift & Co. Expo 2022

May 12-15, 2022
Toronto, ON
» Learn More

O’Cannabiz Toronto 2022

June 1-3, 2022
Toronto, ON
» Learn More