Listen to experts discuss how to address labour challenges in Canada’s manufacturing industry using collaborative automation technologies (that is, how to attract and retain labour) post pandemic.
Join us on Tuesday, February 15 at 2 p.m. EST to learn more about how cobots can help manufacturers to get to market faster, manage costs of automation projects and engage employees in more meaningful work.
This is the first episode of a cross-Canada webinar series in 2022, sponsored by Universal Robots.
Meet the speakers
- Michael Phillips, Applications Engineer at Universal Robots
- Chris Claringbold, Area Sales Manager for Canada at Universal Robots
- Alex Arduini, Technical Sales Representative at Advanced Motion & Controls
What you will learn:
- Jim Beretta, President of Customer Attraction
- Entrenching the culture of automation in your company
- The true cost of automation and robotics
- Where to get started with robots
- Use cases: real life examples of manufacturers installing collaborative technologies