Celebrate your company’s printing achievements by entering the 2018 Canadian Printing Awards. The early bird rate ends today at 11:59 p.m. EST. This is your chance to save upwards of 20 percent on entry fees, depending on the volume of submissions. The final entry deadline is August 31.
Now in its 13th year, the awards program features more than 30 categories in Printing, Technological and Environmental Innovation, as well as brand new categories in Print Design.
Why enter the Canadian Printing Awards:
• Maximize visibility of your brand
• Recognize the achievements and hard work of your staff
• Market the industry-leading position of your company
• Boost team morale and attract new talent
• Network with peers from your province and across the country
Visit www.printaction.com/CPA/event/awards to enter online. Printing and Print Design category winners are determined by a judging panel of 10 to 12 industry leaders, who work through a blind scoring system and consider issues like printing process, run length, printing quality and defects. Finalists and winners will be honoured at a prestigious awards gala on November 8 at Palais Royale in Toronto.