Help us showcase your company’s innovation and creativity!
Now in its 13th year, the Canadian Printing Awards features more than 35 categories in Printing, Technological and Environmental Innovation, as well as brand new categories in Print Design.
The deadline for entry submissions is September 12.
Why enter the Canadian Printing Awards:
• Maximize visibility of your brand
• Recognize the achievements and hard work of your staff
• Market the industry-leading position of your company
• Boost team morale and attract new talent
• Network with peers from your province and across the country
This year we've overhauled the online application form, making it simple and easy for you to send your submissions. Visit printaction.com/CPA/event/awards to enter online. Printing and Print Design category winners are determined by a judging panel of 10 to 12 industry leaders, who work through a blind scoring system and consider issues like printing process, run length, printing quality and defects. Finalists and winners will be honoured at a prestigious awards gala on November 8 at Palais Royale in Toronto.