PrintAction's Canadian Printing Awards honour projects, designs, companies and individuals that pursue print excellence and innovation. In its 14th year, the program features categories in Printing, Print Design, Technological and Environmental Innovation.
With more than 35 categories, we are sure to have something that will fit your print project!
NEW FOR 2019: Nominate an outstanding print leader today. We are accepting nominations in the following categories:
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Printing Leader of the Year
• Emerging Leader of the Year
• Community Leader of the Year
Visit printaction.com/CPA to enter online. Winners will be honoured at a prestigious awards gala on November 7 at Palais Royale in Toronto.
Why submit your print projects for the Canadian Printing Awards:
• Maximize the visibility of your brand
• Recognize the achievements and hard work of your staff
• Market the industry-leading position of your company
• Boost team morale and attract new talent
• Network with peers from your province and across the country