Colour management can be a daunting task, difficult to understand and implement.
Your hosts, Angus Pady and Patrice Paquette, will demonstrate that setting up colour management paired with increasingly easy-to-use measurement devices and software is simple to implement.
The ultimate objective is for all devices in your shop to have a shared common appearance, that allows you to print jobs on multiple devices and be altered when you are out of tolerance but also by minimizing the waste of raw materials and optimizing production time.
You will learn:
How to move from a subjective personal-based judgment to a scientific-based judgment by controlling all stages of production.
• Lighting influences
• Devices to monitor Colour
• Using G7 methodology in an offset and digital print environment
• Trending and Tracking your printing systems
• What is an acceptable colour tolerance
• Cloud-based solutions to keep your colour consistent.