About Us

View As Webpage | View Archives | Email a Friend

@{mv_date_MMM d, yyyy}@

Printing United Alliance cancels 2021 in-person expo

Printing United Alliance cancelled its 2021 in-person show that was scheduled to take place October 6-8, 2021, in Orlando, Fla., due to the growing uncertainty and spike in cases resulting from the COVID-19 Delta variant, and its depressing effect on show registration and exhibitor participation.

Print Wisdom heads back to school with fall session

With the start of a new school year, Connecting for Results is making available this fall the Print Wisdom career mentorship program for Ryerson University’s Graphics Communications Management students.

Hazen Paper’s Envirofoil earns international recyclability certifications

Hazen Paper Company recently received official recognition of recyclability from two European certification authorities for Envirofoil, which is Hazen’s eco-friendly option for metallized and holographic packaging and print solutions.

Agfa names Mike Horsten as global business manager for InterioJet

Agfa appoints Mike Horsten as global business manager for its InterioJet family of water-based inkjet printers for the flooring and furniture industries.
Sponsored Spotlight 

Your customers are unique; help them create spaces that are too.

With competition all around, modern businesses are looking for ways to stand out and be memorable. Yet, when you walk through their doors, a lot of them look the same.

As a graphics manufacturer, you’re in a position to help. Your offerings include window, wall and floor wraps. These wraps can transform and modernize spaces – taking an average business from boring to bold. Offering unique solutions for customers spaces has added benefits for your organization including new revenue streams and new customers. » Get Inspired.

Remembering Arthurs-Jones

As PrintAction celebrates its 60th anniversary, it’s appropriate to focus on print icons who can inspire us. When asked about the importance of marketing for PSPs, industry leaders from across Canada mentioned Arthurs-Jones. So, we decided to profile Duncan McGregor, the man responsible for making a good company a great one. » Read full article

Fedrigoni acquires 70 per cent of a NewCo

Fedrigoni acquires 70 per cent of a NewCo that will produce inner trays for luxury items. Tecnoform, a company from Colorno (Parma), will retain the remaining 30 per cent of the capital. » Read full article

Durst appoints Simon Cosh as UK & Ireland label business development manager

Durst names Simon Cosh, an inkjet specialist with more than 30 years’ experience in the print and graphic communications industry, as UK and Ireland label business development manager. » Read full article

Koenig & Bauer introduces the new AlphaJet5 X inkjet printer

AlphaJet5 X, a continuous inkjet from Koenig & Bauer Coding, features new operational concept and design. » Read full article

FCL Graphics to outfit third web press with Baldwin Vision Systems technology

Chicago-based FCL Graphics plans to upgrade a third half-web press with colour control and ink delivery technology from Baldwin Vision Systems. » Read full article
Rich Pauptit

A ‘Rich’ career in lux printing

When one thinks about ingredients for success at a specialty printing company, several come to mind, such as cutting-edge technologies, innovative minds, years of expertise and a collaborative spirit. However, these days, you also need a leader who is willing to push the boundaries, has a strong business sense and a passion for achieving what many would consider impossible. You’ll find these qualities in Rich Pauptit, president of Flash Reproductions, Toronto. » Read more

15th Annual Canadian Printing Awards

Location: Online
Date: September 23, 2021
» More info

Pack Expo

Location: Las Vegas, Nev.
Date: September 27–29, 2021
» More info