Quarry surveying using aerial drones is becoming common across Canada. Drones slash surveying times from months to days, with accurate measurements of stockpiles, haul roads and more.
But it is important to use the tools wisely and efficiently. Trimble Stratus is a powerful worksite data analytics platform, with records of all your flights, uploads, and measurements. Now your team can share data, review reports and make informed decisions. No more information silos.
Trimble Stratus enables your quarry staff to use drones to improve extraction planning, blast planning and inventory management. Drone data interpreted by Trimble Stratus can improve your operations and management in 6 ways:
1. Manage your stockyard volumes accurately and simply
2. Avoid environmental fines
3. Track progress against design frequently
4. Ensure safety on your quarry
5. Keep your road grades consistent
6. Serve as the single source of truth