In times of extreme polarizing weather patterns, AQUA-AID has the solutions to help you fight the battle head on.
Eastern Canada facing record rain falls, turn to AQUA-AID's OARS PS technology to help keep the water moving through your profiles and your courses open for play. OARS PS
• Provide firm, fast playing surfaces
• Increases penetration of water
• Improves water management efficiency
• Loosens and redistributes humic coatings from hydrophobic soil particles
Western Canada experiencing limited rainfall, turn to AQUA-AID's PBS150 patented multi-branch hydrating surfactant. PBS150 sustains a longer uniform soil moisture profile. PBS150
• Reduce hydrophobic conditions on a sustainable basis for 5 months or more
• Encourage a pattern of hydration and re-hydration that improves the amount of available water in the soil profile to meet the metabolic demands of the plant
• Restore the uniform movement of water into and through the soil matrix
• Promote improvement in turfgrass quality, color and uniformity
• Improve stress tolerance.