Register for an All Access Registration for the 2020 Canadian Golf Course Management Conference in Ottawa March 1 – 5, 2020 and enjoy all that The Canadian has to offer.
The All Access Registration includes all education, trade show and networking that takes place as part of The Canadian!
The event features the largest trade show for turf professionals in Canada, over 15 hours of education directed to turfgrass professionals and three amazing social events!
Reminder to all that the event this year is taking place March 1 - 5, 2020; pre-conference Specialized Learning Workshops on Sunday, March 1st and post-conference on Thursday, March 5th. The Canadian is starting on Monday, March 2nd and runs through Wednesday, March 4th.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
OR contact Barb Manifold at firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION PROGRAM SESSIONS
Our education program is exclusively sponsored by Syngenta Canada.
- Keynote address by Jim Carroll, leading international futurist
- Putting it All Together - Species, Genetics & Management for Less Problems
- Contemporary Issues in Turf Disease Control
- Ninja Level Poa Growing - Optimizing Plant Health While Minimizing Annual Bluegrass Weevil and Leather Jackets
- Clues for Winter Damage Repair
- Drones & Golf - Gaining Detailed Insight from Above
- Golf Course Operations and Health & Safety - Do You Know What You Don't Know?
- Balancing Life - On and Off the Course - Where Turf Management & Mental Health Meet
- Learning to Develop A Culture of Accountability and Ownership
- Building Personal Resiliency
- The Five Levels of Leadership
- Using Information About How Golf is Played to Solve Turf Management Problems
- Sand Characteristics and Impact of Top Dressing and Aerification Backfill
• The Tactical Technician
• The Professional Wrench and Tactical Skills
Check the website at www.golfsupers.com/ottawa2020
SPECIALIZED LEARNING WORKSHOPS
(There is an additional fee for these workshops)
In addition to the 15 hours of education programming you should consider participating in one of the Specialized Learning Workshops presented by The Toro Company.
- 21st Century Turfgrass Insect Control: Successes, Failures and Strategies for Managing Pest in Changing Environments;
- Managing Your Most Important Asset...Human Capital and
- Managing Annual Bluegrass Greens: Ecologically Sound Disease Management
SOCIAL EVENTS (Included with Your All Access Registration)
OPENING SOCIAL – Lowertown Brewery: Be sure and attend the Opening SociALL co-sponsored by BrettYoung at the Lowertown Brewery, steps away from the Westin. Network with your peers and industry representatives. REMINDER this event is on Monday!
TUESDAY NIGHT SOCIAL EVENT – Canadian War Museum: Attend the Tuesday night event at the Canadian War Museum co-sponsored by John Deere Canada and Target Specialty Products. You will have the opportunity to network with your colleagues while exploring Canada's military history.
AWARDS LUNCHEON – The Westin Hotel: We'll have the opportunity to celebrate our top award winners during the annual Awards Luncheon, sponsored by Bayer Environmental Science. Be sure to come out and celebrate the best in the industry on Monday.
Book your accommodations at The Westin Ottawa ASAP as the block is filling fast.
Visit the website at www.golfsupers.com/ottawa2020 for more information.
JOIN NOW AND SAVE EVEN MORE….
If you're not already a member of the CGSA – think about joining NOW and you'll save even more! Membership rates are now 50% off the regular rate and you'll save 57% off your conference registration! Contact Lori Micucci at Lmicucci@golfsupers.com to join today.
The Canadian Golf Course Management Conference is produced by The Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA), in partnership with the Ottawa Valley Turfgrass Association