|Top Crop Manager
is Canada’s national source of crop production, agronomy research and technology information and has been for more than 45 years.
- 6 print issues per year with timely content coverage
- Reach 18,000+ qualified subscribers
- 30,701 is the average readership of each issue with pass-along
From our 2021 reader surveys:
- 88% of subscribers are involved in making purchasing decisions for their farm operations.
- Top Crop Manager East was selected by the highest percentage of subscribers as the one publication that is most useful when making management purchasing decisions
- 47% of subscribers stated at least one other enterprise is managed on their farms, such as forages, beef, dairy, poultry, hogs, potatoes or fabricating.
- 83% of subscribers have taken action in the last 12 months as a result of reading Top Crop Manager East.
- "The book is best as not all have 24/7 reliable internet" – reader comment in 2021 survey
NEXT ISSUE: OCTOBER 2021 (mails Oct. 1st)
Reserve your advertising space today by connecting with Quinton Moorehead or download our media kit for more information.