Introducing Enlist E3™ soybeans, a more advanced seed with the highest yield potential and a robust herbicide tolerance. Pair it with Enlist Duo™, part of the Enlist™ weed control system, for a better low drift, near-zero volatility solution.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Enlist E3 soybeans are available in high yielding genetics with agronomic traits
• Enlist E3 soybeans provide robust herbicide tolerance to 2, 4-D, glyphosate and glufosinate
• A multi-mode of action program approach is recommended to maximize weed control
• Enlist Duo herbicide can be used in Enlist E3 soybeans with confidence as a pre-emergent or post-emergent herbicide
• Enlist Duo with Colex-D™ technology reduces volatility and potential for drift to non-target plants
Enlist™ E3 soybeans available for 2020 planting. Talk to your local seed supplier. Learn more at
®, ™ Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer and affiliated companies or their respective owners. © 2019 CORTEVA
The transgenic soybean event in Enlist E3™ soybeans is jointly developed and owned by Dow AgroSciences LLC and M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. The Enlist weed control system is owned and developed by Dow AgroSciences LLC.