Amplify your pre-seed weed control this spring by tank-mixing more with your glyphosate.
Watch this video showing the benefits of combining herbicides with different modes of action.
Here’s a short video showing how Nufarm has combined different herbicides with multiple modes of action to improve pre-seed weed control. Watch and learn how BlackHawk®, CONQUER® II and GoldWing® can help manage tough weeds.
- For cereals, soybeans and corn, BlackHawk pre-seed herbicide enters the heat of the battle with fast, flexible and complete broadleaf weed control
- Tank-mix with glyphosate to control volunteer canola, narrow-leaved hawk's-beard, kochia (including Group 2-, 4- and glyphosate-resistant biotypes) and other tough broadleaf weeds
- CONQUER II is NOW available in an all-in-one formulation that has 2 modes of action
- Apply this pre-seed burndown herbicide with glyphosate ahead of seeding canola to control a wide range of broadleaf weeds including cleavers, volunteer canola, narrow-leaved hawk's-beard and kochia (including Group 2-, 4- and glyphosate-resistant biotypes)
- GoldWing can be sprayed before seeding pulses, cereals, canary seed, corn and/or flax
- For best results, tank-mix with glyphosate to control a long list of broadleaf weeds including cleavers, volunteer canola, wild buckwheat and kochia (including Group 2-, 4- and glyphosate-resistant biotypes)
Ask your local retailer for more information.
1.800.868.5444 | Nufarm.ca | @NufarmCA
Always read and follow label directions.
BlackHawk®, CONQUER® and GoldWing® are registered trademarks of Nufarm Agriculture Inc.
Bayer®, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™ and Mix it Up™ are trademarks of the Bayer Group or its licensors.