The growing season isn't over yet, but in an especially tough year, it's more important than ever to be well-prepared for harvest season. As our second-annual Harvest Hub
themed week wraps up, here's a recap of some highlights from the week you can add to your toolbox as harvest approaches.
- We partnered with the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association to create a free, downloadable poster on grain bin safety that you can print and display for your colleagues and family to see.
- OPISystems delivered an educational webinar on protecting and optimizing the value of stored grain. Watch the recording here now.
- We released five new episodes of Inputs, the podcast by Top Crop Manager, this week, with topics ranging from minimizing yield loss and applying manure before a cover crop, to options for Manitoba producers looking for alternate crop uses.
- This article by Bruce Barker, our Western Field Editor, explores safe soybean storage for the Prairies and highlights research on equilibrium moisture content values.
- Learn how to better understand your farm data as harvest approaches through this interactive webinar presented by Climate FieldView.
Check out all of our Harvest Hub content online, and best wishes for a safe, smooth and successful harvest season.