|Top Crop Manager
is Canada's national source of crop production, agronomy research and technology information and has been for more than 45 years.
- 9 print issues per year with timely content coverage
- Reach 24,000+ qualified subscribers
- 42,711 is the average readership of each issue with pass-along
From our 2021 reader surveys:
- 85% of subscribers are involved in making purchasing decisions for their farm operations.
- Top Crop Manager West was selected by the highest percentage of subscribers as the one publication that is most useful when making management purchasing decisions
- 80% of subscribers prefer reading the magazine to learn more about crop production and agronomy trends
- 84% of subscribers have taken action in the last 12 months as a result of reading Top Crop Manager West.
- "The number one agricultural publication for relevant and timely crop research information, generally not reported by any other" – reader comment in 2021 survey
NEXT ISSUE: OCTOBER 2021 (mails Sept. 24)
Reserve your advertising space today by connecting with Quinton Moorehead or download our media kit for more information.