|Top Crop Manager
is Canada's national source of crop production, agronomy research and technology information and has been for more than 45 years.
- 9 print issues per year with timely content coverage
- 42,711 is the average readership of each issue with pass-along
Next Issue: November
Mail date: October 22
November editorial sneak peek:
- Mitigating blackleg impact on canola
- Adding diverse crops to Prairie rotations
- Pollinators and crop health
- Boosting canola's waxy, defensive layer
Technology showcase bookings:
Book a ¼ page ad, and receive 2 free digital lead-generating eConnect listings.
NEW: Rear-view reflections column:
Book a ½ page column (350 words) to share practical advice for a current problem that growers are facing, or an opinion about a current issue.
Limited to two spots; editorial must not be sales-focused, and will be reviewed/approved by our Editorial Director.
Reserve your advertising space today by connecting with Quinton Moorehead before September 24th or download our media kit for more information.