Ventilation in a poultry house supplies fresh air that is essential to sustain life. ... Ventilation air removes excess heat, moisture, dust and odours from the building and, at the same time, dilutes airborne disease organisms. Properly designed winter systems also conserve energy by utilising heat generated by the birds.
In this webinar, Ross Demerly, Engineering Sales Manager at Munters will cover:
• The importance of proper ventilation
• Pros and cons of tunnel and side wall ventilation
• Importance of how fans are staged to maximize efficiency
• High efficiency and why it's important for today's farms
• Talk about brushless DC motor vs standard belt fan
• Dealing with Canadian climate
» Register now...