About Us

A message from our sponsor

 
 
Meet Service Providers from the Entire F&B Industry at Process Expo 2023!
 
The food and beverage industry encompasses more than just product production. It requires a variety of services to build, facilitate, manage, and optimize the food and beverage production process. From facility design and engineering to custom fabrication technology to develop and fabricate new equipment, or software solutions to create efficiencies in purchasing and logistics, these myriad of services are critical to every business in the industry.

At Process Expo 2023, a variety of these industry-critical services will be on full display. Attend our series of complementary education sessions and discuss these topics with your peers and industry experts at our Food for Thought sessions. Meet with exhibitors and create new relationships with businesses across the industry spectrum providing solutions to meet your specific business needs.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the latest trends and advancements in F&B industry services at Process Expo 2023.

Facilities Management
  • Compliance
  • Computer Systems / Software
  • Exhaust Systems
  • Facility Maintenance
  • Floor / Wall / Ceiling Material
  • Lighting
  • Maintenance / Repair Products
  • PLC
  • Pest Control
  • Utilities Management

Industry Services
  • Appraisers
  • Architects / Engineers
  • Buying Cooperative
  • Construction Services
  • Custom Fabrication
  • Design / Build Services
  • Economic Development
  • Education / Training
  • Energy Consultant
  • Publications

Check out our website for a complete list of all our featured exhibitors, product categories, and applications. You can also check out the full schedule of Food for Thought sessions here and bookmark the sessions you're most interested in with My Show Planner. More sessions to be announced.

Process Expo returns to Chicago October 23-25, 2023 to bring together the food and beverage industry's leading companies, newest machinery, and most innovative products and services.

Not registered to attend?

REGISTER NOW




Interested in exhibiting at Process Expo 2023?

SECURE YOUR SPACE


 
 
 
 
Follow us:  
     
 
© Messe Frankfurt Inc | Contact | Imprint
 
 

Messe Frankfurt Inc.
3200 Windy Hill Road SE, Suite 500 West Atlanta, GA, USA 30339
Telephone: +1.770.984.8016 | Fax +1.770.984.8023