About Us

A message from our sponsor

Coming Soon to Chicago, IL!
Opening doors this October, Process Expo: The Global Food Equipment & Technology Show®, is set to welcome businesses, thought leaders, and innovators from across the industry spectrum to participate in three days of networking, education, and engagement. The 2023 edition promises a variety of new experiences including expanded product discovery, a robust education track, interactive product demos, career development programs, and special networking features.

The event will be held October 23 - 25, in the South Hall of the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Attendee Registration is only $50 and gives you access to an exciting schedule of events and show features listed below.

Prices increase October 03, 2023!

REGISTER NOW


The Entire Food and Beverage Supply Chain is Here!
No matter what the challenge, you can discuss and explore the manufacturing solution that you are looking for at Process Expo with access to 350 suppliers from over 15 countries under one roof. From raw materials sourcing to processing technologies to packaging solutions, find real solutions to your business needs!

Check out our website for a complete list of all our featured product categories and applications.

See How the Sausage is Made
Exclusive to Process Expo - the LIVE production lines return to cover meat, bakery and the growing market of pet treats. With 27 demos over the course of three days, you can experience the next generation of equipment and technology at work first-hand, along with other on-site exhibits.

Prices increase October 03, 2023!

LEARN MORE


A Holistic Approach to Preparing and Sourcing Proteins
New this edition is The Market where renowned artisanal butcher McCullough Kelly-Willis, founder and head instructor of the Chicago Meat Collective, will demonstrate how to source, process, and prepare popular cuts of meat. During this series of live demonstrations, she will discuss the benefits of whole-animal butchery, including methods for minimizing kitchen waste, maximizing flavor, and locally sourcing meat options.

LEARN MORE


Join Us in Honoring the Industry’s Most Influential Women!
In order to honor the women who have worked tirelessly to push the F&B industry forward, Process Expo is proud to host the FPSA Women's Alliance Breakfast.

At the breakfast, those who have made a positive impact on women's careers and gender balance in the food and beverage industry will be recognized with the Red Circle Honors Program and it will feature Nicole Makowski, President of Makowski's Real Sausage Company, as the keynote speaker.

This event is open to ALL attendees with a $25 registration fee, proceeds of which will be donated to the Jackson Chance Foundation.

LEARN MORE


Hungry for Insight?
Curious about the latest industry trends?

Food for Thought sessions are a great opportunity to get your questions answered by industry experts. This three-day series of complimentary educational sessions will take place on the show floor and focus on the latest trends and technologies that are pushing the industry forward.

Topics include everything from workforce optimization, next-generation design and automation, and the opportunities and effects of digital transformation. Both exhibitors and attendees can expect to gain valuable insight into workforce best practices and continuous improvement strategies for their respective businesses.

LEARN MORE


Jump Start Your Career
Whether you are a student or a professional looking for career opportunities and industry insights, the Process Expo Career Development Center provides a valuable platform to connect with leading companies and thought leaders in the industry. Learn about the latest industry trends and topics, explore job and internship opportunities, attend workshops and presentations, benefit from resume review and career coaching, and more!

Students receive free exhibit hall registration with valid student credentials.

LEARN MORE


Celebrate Industry Innovators
This year, Process Expo will be hosting the Innovation Awards as well as the Bakery of the Year Award, to recognize companies that have made an outstanding impact in the industry.

Join us in celebrating this edition's winners and learn about their breakthrough technology in four exciting categories of New Product, New Application, New Technology for Sustainability, and New Technology for Automation in the Food & Beverage Industry.

Additionally, The Bakery of the Year Award, presented by Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery, will select one outstanding bakery company to honor as the "Bakery of the Year" based on that company's strong growth, new product capabilities, industry leadership, and overall excellence.

LEARN MORE


Join Us in Helping Our Local Communities!
Process Expo 2023 is proud to support FPSA, the FPSA Foundation, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) with the DEFEAT HUNGER Campaign, which combats food insecurity in Process Expo's host city of Chicago.

Over the past several editions of Process Expo, up to 1.6 million meals have been provided thanks to continued donations and support from people like you.

Learn how you can be part of this movement at Process Expo 2023!

LEARN MORE
Get access to all these exciting events with a single pass!

REGISTER NOW


Follow us:
© Messe Frankfurt Inc | Contact | Imprint

Messe Frankfurt Inc.
3200 Windy Hill Road SE, Suite 500 West Atlanta, GA, USA 30339
Telephone: +1.770.984.8016 | Fax +1.770.984.8023