About Us

A message from our sponsor

Register to attend by September 22
Meet the Speakers for the 2023 Meating Place Conference in Muskoka: Revive and Thrive!
Join us at the beautiful JW Marriott Muskoka on October 20 & 21 for a one-of-a-kind event dedicated to inspiring and bringing together leaders in the meat industry. The Meating Place Conference is back, and this year, we are taking our theme to new heights with "Revive and Thrive."

Are you ready to harness the power of leadership and drive your organization towards unparalleled success? Then mark your calendars for October 20 - 21 and secure your spot at this premier gathering of industry professionals, thought leaders, and visionaries.
Speaker Spotlight
 
Natalie Dumond, Leadership Coach
TOPIC: Courageous Leadership - Where Leadership Headed and Why

Leaders are being called to lead in a brave new way to help build more courageous cultures and individuals. Organizations need cultures that cultivate innovation, take risks, and have honest and open conversations through trust and continued resiliency.

During this talk, participants will come to understand what courageous leadership is but how this type of leadership is not only high in demand but can be taught, measured, and observed.
  This presentation will touch on progressive research from Dr. Bréné Brown and how to incorporate the new insights, tools, and confidence in participants' experiences in all aspects of their lives. This talk will share how the power vulnerability plays an impactful role in leadership, what it looks like when done well, and how it strengthens teams and builds greater connection.

This talk will also dig into self awareness and how the stories we tell ourselves shapes our reality and relationships in the workplace. Participants will walk away more curious about how they show up in the workplace as leaders and how they can start to cultivate stronger relationships through vulnerability and self awareness.
 
Register Today
Meet Our Exhibitors
Thank you to our media partner:
Copyright © 2023 Meat & Poultry Ontario, All rights reserved.

Meat & Poultry Ontario
130 Malcolm Rd Guelph, ON N1K 1B1
519-763-4558 | Contact Us