͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌      ͏ ‌     
About Us

A message from our publisher

Food in Canada is thrilled to present a three-part webinar series exploring the latest trends and innovations in the food manufacturing sector. Join us for in-depth discussions, valuable insights, and actionable takeaways to help you stay ahead.

Our kick-off session dives deep into the “Ozempic Effect.” Is this just hype, or a sign of a deeper shift in food consumption patterns? Join us as we explore the implications of this trend with our esteemed panel of experts:

Jo-Ann McArthur, President and Founding Partner, Nourish Food Marketing
Jo-Ann spent her first career client-side, successfully connecting brands with consumers and retailers at Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and Cadillac Fairview. Now leading the agency she co-founded, Jo-Ann continues to build powerful strategies for food and beverage products in Canada, the U.S., and Europe.

Ricky Silver, CEO, Daily Harvest
Ricky Silver is the CEO of Daily Harvest, the company on a mission to improve human and planetary health by making it convenient to eat more sustainably grown, organic fruits and vegetables every day. They offer a set of companion meals for consumers of GLP-1 medicines.

Jane Dummer, RD, Food Consultant
With over 60 successful projects, Jane Dummer, RD, and her team partner with North American food and beverage companies in the agriculture, nutrition and health sectors to build creative solutions that deliver results.